PLATELET RICH FIBRIN (PRF) APPLICATIONS + DERMAL FILLERS INJECTIONS W/ MICROCANNULAS CLASS TRAINING EVENT DETAILS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: How to inject dermal fillers through a blunt
PLATELET RICH FIBRIN (PRF) APPLICATIONS + DERMAL FILLERS INJECTIONS W/ MICROCANNULAS CLASS TRAINING
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to inject dermal fillers through a blunt microcannula (as opposed to using a sharp needle).
- How to harvest PRF and:
- Use it as a 100% natural dermal filler (or mixed with dermal fillers) and reinject solution through a blunt microcannula.
- Microneedle the solution on face and/or hair for tissue rejuvenation purposes.
WHY ARE CANNULAS BETTER THAN A SHARP NEEDLE?
- Virtually no bruising
- Considerably less pain
- Minimal downtime
- Single point of entry for a wider coverage
- Stimulates new collagen production
- Decreasing the risk of: intravascular injection, necrosis, blindness or ophthalmoplegia
WHAT IS PRF?
PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) with micro needling and microcannula injections:
The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the most advanced Blood Concentrate technology to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells for tissue regeneration purposes (skin rejuvenation, tissue augmentation, hair regrowth etc).
This 100% autologous rejuvenation technique is a substantial progress from the well-established PRP (or Platelet-Rich Plasma) technique as it enables to harvest more cells, in higher concentration and better vitality; allowing for a longer and more gradual release of growth factors (constant release of growth factors for 10-12 days with PRF versus only few minutes with PRP).
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS OF PRF IN AESTHETICS?
- Hair loss
- Dark circles
- Acne scarring
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Tear troughs and deep folds
- Brown spots (face, neck, décolleté)
- Volume loss and symmetry adjustment
The focus of our Microcannula + PRF training course is on hands-on injections so that upon completion each participant will have the necessary skills to fully master injections with a cannula instead of the traditional sharp needle. Participants will also learn how to prepare PRF, how to mix it with dermal fillers and/or use it in combination with micro-needling so that upon completion, each participant will have the necessary skills to fully master the Platelet-Rich Fibrin technique. Participants must bring their own model and FDA approved filler for the injections. Materials to be used during the training will be supplied by AIAM.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Start the day with complimentary catered breakfast
- 1-hour lecture/didactic on microcannulas and Platelet Rich Fibrin
- 1 hour of 1-on-1 hands-on practice
- Observation of peers’ hands-on practice
- Catered lunch
- Comprehensive course workbook detailing theory and guidelines
- Certification of completion
- One free small box of microcannulas
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Clearskin Institute of Laser Aesthetics
3636 N Central Avenue, Suite 700, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Ann Watwood, NMD
Book a Class Training
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!