- Welcome to AIAM Trainings!
- As businesses begin to resume operations, and as associated Travel plans follow, we are moving forward with a revised course training platform. We’re also working hard to reschedule the trainings that were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of all participants, models, and staff is our priority. We’re constantly studying every state’s safety rules and guidelines in order to ensure a safe training environment for everyone. If you have any questions regarding our trainings and safety guidelines, don’t hesitate to contact us at (305) 280-0460 or email@example.com.
- Upcoming Rajani Tour dates: Dallas, June 14 | San Francisco, June 27
- Upcoming Smooth & Twist PDO Threads Trainings: Portland, June 6
- Upcoming Smooth, Twist & Barb PDO Threads Trainings: Fort Collins, June 6 | Tampa, June 13 | Portland, July 25 | Boston, August 16 | Phoenix, August 22
- Upcoming Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) + Microcannula Trainings: Phoenix, June 27
- Upcoming Combined Therapies Trainings: Brooklyn, June 20
Our wide range of tailor-made, hands-on training courses, offer you a perfect opportunity to learn the most cutting-edge aesthetic techniques one-on-one with an instructor to take your practice to the next level.
New Online Courses
We have teamed up with PracticalCME Medical Training to bring all of our participants a new way to experience our PDO Threads trainings! Along with our thorough in-person trainings and course books, you now have the option to add our online course with you!
The American Institute of Aesthetic Medicine (AIAM) is an elite aesthetic training academy that focuses on the needs of busy medical professionals, who want to learn innovative and cutting-edge aesthetic procedures. AIAM Trainings provide you with the latest and most advanced aesthetic techniques through hands-on training, online courses, and webinars. Take your practice to the next level!