- Welcome to AIAM Trainings!
- The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has caused extreme impacts on the status of business and personal life, alike. Travel and social interaction has been predominantly restricted across the country. Due to the nature of our business trainings we are working diligently to remain proactive and resume as much of our business platforms as possible. Please contact us at (305) 280-0460 should you have concerns regarding any upcoming courses.
- Upcoming Smooth & Twist PDO Threads Trainings: Phoenix, March 28 | Fort Collins, April 11 | Atlanta, April 12 | Dallas, May 18
- Upcoming Smooth, Twist & Barb PDO Threads Trainings: Portland, April 4 | Dallas, April 22 | Atlanta, May 10 | Phoenix, May 16 | Brooklyn, May 16 | Boston, May 17
- Upcoming Molded Barb PDO Threads Trainings: Dallas, April 18
- Upcoming Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) + Microcannula Trainings: Brooklyn, April 18
- Upcoming Combined Therapies Trainings: Tampa, April 25
Our wide range of tailor-made, hands-on training courses, offer you a perfect opportunity to learn the most cutting-edge aesthetic techniques one-on-one with an instructor to take your practice to the next level.
New Online Courses
We have teamed up with PracticalCME Medical Training to bring all of our participants a new way to experience our PDO Threads trainings! Along with our thorough in-person trainings and course books, you now have the option to add our online course with you!
The American Institute of Aesthetic Medicine (AIAM) is an elite aesthetic training academy that focuses on the needs of busy medical professionals, who want to learn innovative and cutting-edge aesthetic procedures. AIAM Trainings provide you with the latest and most advanced aesthetic techniques through hands-on training, online courses, and webinars. Take your practice to the next level!