How much does PDO Threads Training cost?
We offer a variety of PDO Threads trainings depending on your level of expertise! Below are the prices for the trainings in both Group and Private environments.
- (Introductory Course) Smooth & Twist PDO Threads training – $1,290
- (Intermediate Course) Smooth, Twist, & Barbs PDO Threads training – $1,490
- (Advanced Course) Molded Barb PDO Threads training – $1,690
- (Introductory Course) Smooth & Twist PDO Threads training – $3,500
- (Intermediate Course) Smooth, Twist, & Barbs PDO Threads training – $5,000
- (Advanced Course) Molded Barb PDO Threads training – $3,500
Do you offer trainings in every state?
Private Trainings take place at the trainee’s location and could be anywhere in the U.S.
We strive to bring our Group Trainings to the major cities in the U.S. in order to make them more accesible. Trainings usually take place in Brooklyn, Dallas, Atlanta, Manhattan, Miami, and Phoenix to name a few. For a full list please see our Group Trainings page.
Do you offer international trainings?
AIAM currently operates in North America (U.S. and some parts of Canada.)
Do you provide models for trainings?
AIAM does not provide models for trainings. Participants are expected to bring their own.
How many people can participate in the training session?
Private Trainings accommodate up to 3 participants.
Group Trainings accommodate up to 6 participants.
Can I observe the training and if so, is there a cost to do so?
Yes, you can attend the training as an observer. General observation fee is $500 (Ask an AIAM Coordinator for exact price of the required class.)