PLATELET RICH FIBRIN (PRF) APPLICATIONS + DERMAL FILLERS INJECTIONS W/ MICROCANNULAS CLASS TRAINING EVENT DETAILS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: How to inject dermal fillers through a blunt
PLATELET RICH FIBRIN (PRF) APPLICATIONS + DERMAL FILLERS INJECTIONS W/ MICROCANNULAS CLASS TRAINING
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to inject dermal fillers through a blunt microcannula (as opposed to using a sharp needle).
- How to harvest PRF and:
- Use it as a 100% natural dermal filler (or mixed with dermal fillers) and reinject solution through a blunt microcannula.
- Microneedle the solution on face and/or hair for tissue rejuvenation purposes.
WHY ARE CANNULAS BETTER THAN A SHARP NEEDLE?
- Virtually no bruising
- Considerably less pain
- Minimal downtime
- Single point of entry for a wider coverage
- Stimulates new collagen production
- Decreasing the risk of: intravascular injection, necrosis, blindness or ophthalmoplegia
WHAT IS PRF?
PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) with micro needling and microcannula injections:
The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the most advanced Blood Concentrate technology to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells for tissue regeneration purposes (skin rejuvenation, tissue augmentation, hair regrowth etc).
This 100% autologous rejuvenation technique is a substantial progress from the well-established PRP (or Platelet-Rich Plasma) technique as it enables to harvest more cells, in higher concentration and better vitality; allowing for a longer and more gradual release of growth factors (constant release of growth factors for 10-12 days with PRF versus only few minutes with PRP).
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS OF PRF IN AESTHETICS?
- Hair loss
- Dark circles
- Acne scarring
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Tear troughs and deep folds
- Brown spots (face, neck, décolleté)
- Volume loss and symmetry adjustment
The focus of our Microcannula + PRF training course is on hands-on injections so that upon completion each participant will have the necessary skills to fully master injections with a cannula instead of the traditional sharp needle. Participants will also learn how to prepare PRF, how to mix it with dermal fillers and/or use it in combination with micro-needling so that upon completion, each participant will have the necessary skills to fully master the Platelet-Rich Fibrin technique. Participants must bring their own model, dermal filler will be provided. Materials to be used during the training will be supplied by AIAM.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Start the day with complimentary catered breakfast
- 1-hour lecture/didactic on microcannulas and Platelet Rich Fibrin
- 1 hour of 1-on-1 hands-on practice
- Observation of peers’ hands-on practice
- Catered lunch
- Comprehensive course workbook detailing theory and guidelines
- Certification of completion
- One free small box of microcannulas
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Donna Gonzalez, APRN
Book a Class Training
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!